OC Agri is also active in the product storage of onions and potatoes, among other things. After the products come out of the ground they must be kept for later sale. Because the climate is changing more and more and pesticides are being used less and less, it is very important that the products can be stored quickly and properly. We have developed two machines for storage technology especially for this market: the Combi-Vent and VaccTek. These are succesfully placed in the following projects:
Sassarp Gård, Sweden
- Cooling that takes into account the optimal humidity.
- 2 x CombiVent 60 for potato storage.
- 75,000 m3/h and 60kW intrigued cooling.
- Cools products back quickly without the excess drying out.
- 1 x CombiVent 40 for potato storage.
- 45,000 m3/h and 40 KW intrigued cooling
- Cooling and ventilation during the storage process.
- 1 x CombiVent 60 for potato storage.
- 75,000 m3/h and 60 KW intrigued cooling.
Dacomex, the Netherlands
VaccTek® is a complete machine developed for drying, heating and ventilation in the storage process. It combines ventilation, cooling, condensation drying and heating functions. The VaccTek® does not dry on the basis of cooling, but dries with condensation drying. As a result, no extra moisture is introduced during the storage of the onions from Dacomex.
- Onion storage Dacomex 2x 660 tons of onions.
- 2x VaccTek® 660
The VaccTek® is fully electric, gas consumption is avoided. This makes this unit not only cheaper in energy costs, but also more environmentally friendly.
- Garlic storage Stump for 160 tons of garlic.
- Delivery 1x Vacc-Tek® 160.